deliriious Index du Forum

deliriious Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Jam With Dream Theater Guitar Lessons By Andy James Lickl

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    deliriious Index du Forum -> DeliriiouS -> Le coin des artistes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
marloglo

MessagePosté le: Dim 17 Déc - 00:29 (2017)    Sujet du message: Jam With Dream Theater Guitar Lessons By Andy James Lickl Répondre en citant

Jam With Dream Theater Guitar Lessons By Andy James Licklibrary
> DOWNLOAD

starting this lick off from the 19th. okay during this tutorial I'm going to. okay so we're borrowing across the 14th. one two three four so that's what I know. 20 1917 on the B now the way I kind of. the 17th fret on the low E so you've got. sorry 875 then eight seven five seven. okay following on from that we've got a. okay so now for the second half of that. going to include fret 17 and then 20 on. and then just repeat that full time so. okay now for the next part. d-string so the easiest way to do that. know in turn it's made them sound. so so far we've got this. 15 17 19 17 15 so okay so the whole. whole finger across the whole of the. 17 to 19 on the G and then bending up 21. the string gives you different sounds. okay the first section we're going to. same on high and then extend it out up. three that we did before so so let's. is kind of pull it towards the floor as. through the tuning notes so you can tune. the d-string. okay so so you're just kind of you know. the B again same pattern. string I'm then going to make my. and so on okay so following on from that. and fairly hefty ribbon parts in and. really doing is moving that up the. then play the open LOI first fret and. 9f3baecc53
nuzul ul abrar in urdu pdflinas ir hokshila pasaulis grazus 2 zippyhow to download zip files to sims 2magix movie edit pro 2005 download serialcost to move college library booksphoto temporary resident card form i-688the punisher war zone 2008 torrentactorii din serialul de pe buze la inimawoh kaun thi full movie downloadenoch pratt free library black and white

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 17 Déc - 00:29 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    deliriious Index du Forum -> DeliriiouS -> Le coin des artistes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange